At the invitation of His Excellency Joe BIDEN, His Excellency Paul BIYA, President of the Republic of Cameroon, left Yaounde late this morning, accompanied by his wife, Mrs Chantal BIYA, to attend the Second United States-Africa Leaders Summit that will be held in Washington from 13 to 15 December 2022.
The official delegation of the Head of State is composed of the following personalities:
- Mr Joseph BETI ASSOMO, Minister Delegate at the Presidency in charge of Defence;
- Mr Lejeune MBELLA MBELLA, Minister of External Relations;
- Mr Samuel MVONDO AYOLO, Minister, Director of the Civil Cabinet of the Presidency of the Republic;
- Mr Louis Paul MOTAZE, Minister of Finance;
- Mr Emmanuel NGANOU DJOUMESSI, Minister of Public Works;
- Mr Pierre HELE, Minister of Environment, Nature Protection and Sustainable Development;
- Mr Magloire MBARGA ATANGANA, Minister of Trade;
- Mr MENGOT Victor ARREY-NKONGHO, Minister in charge of Special Duties at the Presidency of the Republic;
- Mr Gaston ELOUNDOU ESSOMBA, Minister of Water Resources and Energy;
- Mr Gabriel MBAIROBE, Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development;
- Vice-Admiral Joseph FOUDA, Special Adviser at the Presidency of the Republic;
- Mr Henri ETOUNDI ESSOMBA, Ambassador of Cameroon to the United States of America;
- Mr Simon Pierre BIKELE, Chief of State Protocol.