At the invitation of H.E. XI JINPING, President of the People's Republic of China, His Excellency Paul BIYA, President of the Republic of Cameroon, and his wife Mrs Chantal BIYA, left Yaounde late this morning to take part in the Summit of the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation in Beijing, from 3 to 4 September 2018.
On Friday, 31 August 2018, the Chinese and Cameroonian Presidents will hold bilateral talks.
The Head of State is accompanied by an official delegation comprising the following personalities:
- Mr Lejeune MBELLA MBELLA, Minister of External Relations ;
- Mr Samuel MVONDO AYOLO, Minister, Director of the Civil Cabinet of the Republic of Cameroon;
- Mr Emmanuel NGANOU DJOUMESSI, Minister of Public Works;
- Luc Magloire MBARGA ATANGANA, Minister of Trade;
- Mr MENGOT Victor ARREY-NKONGHO, Minister in charge of Special Duties at the Presidency of the Republic;
- Mr ALAMINE · OUSMANE MEY, Minister of the Economy, Planning and Regional Development;
- Mr. Jean Ernest Massena NGALLE BIBEHE, Minister of Transport;
- Mr. Ernest NGWABOUBOU, Minister of Mines, Industry and Technological Development;
- M. Joseph DION NGUTE, Minister in charge of Special Duties at the
- Presidency of the Republic;
- Mr Gaston ELOUNDOU ESSOMBA, Minister of Water Resources and
- Rear-Admiral Joseph FOUDA, Special Adviser at the Presidency of the
- Mr Martin MPANA, Cameroon's Ambassador to the People's Republic of China;
- Mr Simon Pierre BIKELE, Chief of State Protocol;
- Mr Christophe EKEN, President of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Handicrafts;
- Mr Celestin TAWAMBA, President of the Cameroon Employers Association.